French-speaking nanny/governess | £800 net/week

:fr:| French nanny/governess | £800 net/ week | London, UK :fr:|

Family living in central London is looking for a live-in ( Monday to Friday) French-speaking nanny/governess for their 3 school-aged children.

PROFILE: The ideal candidate should be a native French speaker or fluent in French with an excellent command of English. The family is looking for a creative nanny who has a lot of ideas when it comes to educational activities, someone intelligent, proactive, warm, flexible and hardworking.

Fully staffed house, so the candidate must be a team player and comfortable working alongside the mother as well as sole charge.

SCHEDULE: The position is 5 days a week, from Monday 6:30, am to around 9 am and then from 2 to around 8 pm. The days off will be Saturdays and Sundays.

On-call if one of the children is sick/unwell. Full-time during half-term and 24/7 while travelling.

The nanny is welcome to stay over on Sunday and start her shift on Monday morning.

The nanny should be happy to travel with the family and be on 24/7 schedule while travelling.

DUTIES: The night before: make sure that the school bags, snacks and uniforms are ready.

In the morning: Prepare breakfast for the children, tidy up and get the kids ready for school. School drop off and pick up.

During the day: The nanny is free unless there are things that need to be done/ organised around the house, for example: sorting out the children bedrooms and belongings or/and prepare activities for when the children come back from school, the nanny should do that while the children are at school.

Pick-up the kids from school in the afternoon, take them to after-school activities, help with homework, dinner, bath and bedtime.

The family has a chef, a PA and housekeepers but the nanny must be able to muck in when needed.

ACCOMMODATION: The position is live-in during the week-end live-out during the weekend so the nanny should have her own accommodation during the weekend.

START: Position to be filled as soon as possible but the family will wait for the right candidate.

SALARY: The family is offering £800net/week for the right candidate. (Around £ 59,966 GROSS per year)

If you meet the requirements and are interested please apply by sending an up to date CV by direct message. Job ID: FRgov/nan1020

Thank you!

1 « J'aime »

Bonjour @BonjourNanny, je joins le CV de deux personnes intéressées.
CV Lou GRIMA - October020.pdf (137,8 Ko)
CV Oriane PARISOT - October020.pdf (154,6 Ko)

Hello @BonjourNanny ,
My name is Imane I am French, I am 24 years old and I arrived in London 2 months ago. I came here with the aim of improving my English. I am currently looking for a nanny job as I have had several experiences and I feel at ease with children.

I looked after two children, a little boy of 1 year old and a little girl of 2 years old. I would come in the morning, give them breakfast, then we would do play activities, I also prepared lunch and sometimes dinner. After a nap we would go out to the park to have fun, I would make him do activities to wake up his mind, I would give him a bath and sometimes I would make him sleep.

I’m available immediately and I can work anytime.
Do not hesitate to contact me by direct message.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best,

Hello @BonjourNanny ! I hope you’re doing well. My name is Celia, I’m a native French speaker from Toulouse. I am 22 years old.

I came to London after spending the last two years in the United States working as an au pair for 3 different families with kids whose ages range from 2 through 16 so I have plenty of experience taking care of children.

I have experience taking them to and from school and their daily activities. As well as cooking and preparing meals for them, and preparing activities to do throughout the day.
I would take my 2 year old to the park/playground, go on bike rides with my 6 and 9 year old, go shopping with my 10 year old, play sports (basketball, badminton) with my 12 year old and drive my 16 year old around.

As an au pair, I have experience living with the families day to day, so this won’t be a difficult transition for me because I’m used to this arrangement.

I’m ready to start immediately, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,

Celia

CELIA PONTIF RESUME.pdf (157,5 Ko)

Hello @BonjourNanny ,

My name is Jade, I’m 21 years and I’m French.

I left France to live in London to discover a new culture. I am looking for a nanny / babysitter position.

I already had experience in this area (babysitting, au pair, canteen lady for kindergarten …).

I am very motivated to have this opportunity of job. I am really attentive at child, I’m reliable and an organized person.

I am at your disposal for any other question about me.

Jade Gris

Hello miss, sir @BonjourNanny,
Let me introduce myself, I am Alexis. I am coming to London soon, your position interests me since I think I have the capacity to take care of children. Since I was little, I take care of my little brother who is autistic. In addition, thanks to my training in theater, I could finally teach you the greatest classics of French theater.
ALEXIS ENGLISH CV.pdf (554,9 Ko)

cordially

HEL Alexis

Madame, Monsieur,

Je m’appelle Thomas, j’ai 24 ans, j’habite actuellement South Kensington et je suis originaire de Paris.
Je suis intéressé par le poste de « Nounou » que vous recherchez.

J’ai eu l’occasion de travailler avec les enfants lors de tournages, sur la côte d’azur, sur lesquelles j’étais en collaboration avec des productions audiovisuelles tout en charge de l’organisation, la sécurité et un partage d’expériences toujours dans la bonne humeur entre nos équipes professionnelles et les jeunes; Ainsi que pour des prestations privés afin d’accompagner les enfants jusqu’à l’école, assuré leurs petits-déjeuner…

Je suis également diplômé d’un baccalauréat Hôtellerie - Restauration, et je suis en possession de mon permis B Français valide à ce jour en Angleterre.

Je serai ravi de pouvoir vous rencontrez afin de discuter de votre recherche, sachez que je suis habitué à voyager pour mes précédents emplois, j’apprécie la compagnie des jeunes, je sais être à l’écoute et attentionné pour les familles que j’accompagne et je vous garanti un travail sérieux, constant et rigoureux.

Vous pouvez me contacter par message direct.

Veuillez accepter mes salutations distinguées.

Thomas

Bonjour,
Je suis intéressée par le poste, je vous invite à lire à ma lettre de motivation en pièce jointe, elle vous donnera un petit aperçu de mon profil, mais il serait préférable de se parler, je pourrai ainsi vous expliquer de vive voix toutes les raisons pour lesquelles je peux correspondre à votre recherche. Très expérimentée en matière d’éducation et de jeux, aussi bien avec les petits que les grands enfants, je suis une personne de confiance, rigoureuse et pleines de ressources; durant mon parcours professionnel en agence d’événements, (28 ans) j’ai pu acquérir une grande expérience en animation et en particulier dans l’organisation de family day ou kids days, ce qui me permet d’être le compagnon de jeux idéal de vos enfants et votre fidèle Nanny pour appliquer toutes vos consignes. Le français est ma langue maternelle, j’ai quelques notions d’anglais mais je suis actuellement en train d’approfondir mes connaissance en attendant mon départ. j’ai pu également me former dernièrement à la PNL et aussi je suis diplômée en permaculture, et suis actuellement en cours de formation de Psychologie positive.
Je suis adaptable aux niveaux des horaires et respectueuse des engagements. Je suis également une excellente cuisinière et je pourrai régaler vos petits avec de bons petits plats gourmands et sains et les inviter aussi à participer à la préparation.
En espérant avoir éveillé votre curiosité, je reste à votre disposition pour plus d’informations à mon sujet. Très cordialement.