We are delighted to be advertising for a Waiter / Waitress position at Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill.
About Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London’s West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes and Afternoon Tea at The Montagu and snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace.
About the role
As waiter/waitress, you will be accountable for providing guests with all services and assistance connected with their experience. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- Wow our guests on a daily basis, creating memorable experiences through exceptional levels of service.
- Bring a sense of fun to your role. You will charm our guests, engage in conversation and get to know them. It’s your eagerness to exceed expectations that brings guests back time and time again.
- Through this personal touch you will make recommendations and suggestions based on a guests preferences.
- You will support your colleagues. We are all working towards one shared goal, and only through supporting and respecting one another can we flourish.
You have already gained first work experience ideally in the same or similar role within a restaurant or 5 star hotel environment. Natural care, passion for creating memorable experiences and your impeccable organisation and communication skills make you the ideal candidate for this role.
If you are an outgoing, sociable and focused individual that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to hear from you.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan interest-free
- Cycle 2 work scheme tax-free
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!!
Next Steps: Apply today for this Waiter / Waitress role and start your journey with Hyatt Hotels! (*conditions apply)