Marilou is a family-run French deli that specialises in selling French products, fine food, high quality fruits and vegetables, truffles and Caviar, Fresh Fish, Bakery and dairy products.
The Deli is located in 359 Fulham Road in SW10 London. Recently renovated the deli is elegant and very well organised.
The ideal candidate will speak English and French would be a plus, knowledge of French products is also a plus, highly motivated, responsible, and reliable. Attention to detail, highly conscientious about health and safety, cleaning and very organised you work in hand with the manager and follow her directives. Standing up, walking around the deli all day is not an issue for you.
This is a Full-time position, 5 days a week from Tuesday to Sunday working hours can be from 10am to 8pm from 35 to 40 hours per week, £10/hr. Discounts on the products in the shop, and other products advantages.
The key (but not limited to) responsibilities are:
• Assist in stock control, inventory management.
• Assist in supply control, order and manage delivery, unpack and organise in shelves.
• Manage clients’ orders and delivery.
• Take payment through the till.
• Assist with the till – creation of new products – stock control (training will be provided when necessary)
• Assist in day-to-day operation, set up and close up.
• Assist in ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation. Ensuring the shop is always clean and tidy.
• Excellent team working skills.
• Assist in dealing with customers special queries and complaints.
• Good knowledge of French cheeses and wine is a plus.
Overall, on top of all the listed above the supervisor will need to show enthusiasm, multi-tasking skills, excellent verbal communication skills with customers, good leadership, reliable and responsible with of course being an excellent commercial to increase deli’s profit.