We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, motivated and customer focused Sales Administrator / Senior Sales Administrator to support our France based Sales Team in its day-to-day operations enabling the department to run smoothly and at optimum efficiency.
Integral Memory PLC is a long established and fast-growing technology company founded in the UK over 30 years ago which has grown into a highly successful and financially independent international business with offices in London, France, and Holland, a presence in Portugal and Poland, and business entities in Spain, Germany, and Italy.
Integral has two divisions:
Memory Division – We sell a variety of memory for a wide range of uses and applications including Computers, Mobile Phones, Cameras, Servers, Drones, Gaming Memory, Dashcams, Military, and Industrial etc. Our customers include retailers, e-tailers, the NHS, education providers, top photographers, gamers, governments and more.
LED Lighting Division – We sell a variety of lighting products for a wide range of uses and applications including for home, business and industrial applications. Our customers include wholesalers, retailers, e-tailers, education and health systems, local governments, developers, and more.
Our award winning products are sold by resellers in more than 50 countries worldwide and trusted by large corporates, government departments and educational institutions.
The company is currently undergoing an exciting digital transformation and is rolling out a new e-commerce platform across the UK and Europe with further plans to expand to the US. We’ve seen our Memory business expand significantly on Amazon in the past 12 months.
Integral encourages people to be entrepreneurial, bring their own ideas, and be pro-active in taking on responsibility. We also place strong emphasis on employee learning, development and progression within the company.
As a Sales Administrator / Senior Sales Administrator you will directly support our France based Sales Team in its daily operations ensuring that the order management process is fluid, efficient and meets the required deadlines as well as providing a quality customer experience to our B2B customers in France.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Management of inbound calls of French customers and local French contacts in a professional manner and communicating effectively with the Sales Team in the France office
- Processing and management sales orders in a timely and accurate pace to ensure order deadlines are met
- Responding to customer queries and ensuring follow-up actions are completed within the promised time scales
- Ensuring customer issues are handled with the utmost professionalism and care
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Coordinating with Product Management, Logistics & Warehousing departments to ensure orders are processed on time and leave on time
- Order management in our EPICOR software system so that customer orders are processed efficiently, and inform our customers about the status of their orders
- Liaising with courier companies in France to resolve any delivery issues and raise relevant claim forms if necessary.
- Issuing and following up on any returns (RMAs) on a daily basis and in a timely manner, ensuring fast liaison with the warehouse and logistics team
- Manage account openings and credit limits of customer accounts in coordination with the Finance Department
- Creating invoices and credit notes
- Coordinate and liaise with the Credit Control department on any outstanding invoices
- Following up on any outstanding debt via telephone, e-mail and resolve queries
- Answer customers’ queries regarding invoices or credit notes and resolve them as soon as possible
- Manage credits for returns of goods, erroneous prices, or other billing errors
- Streamline the management of credits and invoices with our customers
- Assist sales representatives in the establishment of quotations, and in the creation of commercial presentations
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the products, and their technical specifications: training will be given to you, and you will need to keep these skills up to date because they will help you in the accomplishment of your mission and to inform our customers
- Ensure that business and customer information is updated and filled in correctly in the ERP system
- Provide cover for the sales team members in case of absence or leave
- Provide assistance required by the company from time to time in order to support the France office and their sales activities
- Fluency in French and English is essential
- At least 4 years or more experience in a comparable sales administration role
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with a customer-centric mind-set
- Possess a customer service driven attitude and friendly customer orientated approach
- Highly organised with strong critical thinking skills in order to handle a variety of situations
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Commercially minded with good numerical skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office and ERP / software systems
Interested candidates please contact Dan by direct message
Flexible working hours can be available to suit your schedule.