Over the past 40 years, we have specialised in statistical, econometric and forecasting applications, software sales, training programmes and consultancy solutions.
You will handle the overall responsibility for sales, promotional and marketing plans in order to deliver sales, and represent our brand internationally.
The Sales & Marketing Manager for France will handle overall responsibility for promotional and marketing plans in order to deliver sales, and will represent the software and training throughout within France.
- Work alongside and manage team to develop 12 month promotional plans and communicate with all softwares and International offices
- Organise demos with customers, prospecting to potential accounts and promotional plans
- Strive to improve the software and training positioning and elevate the company brand
- Management of the Sales and Marketing of new Software releases – Bi Annual
- Management of Sales with regard to maximizing upgrade sales of clients who have previously purchased
- Maximise the cross selling of training & software sales
- Oversee the training Administration and maximize the sales and marketing of training courses offered by the organization
- Coordination of International Training to ensure no overlap of courses
- Identify and pitch for new business and opportunities for both training and software sales
- Oversee P&L and ensure profitability is maintained in all markets
- Involvement with the USA office and Training opportunity
- Contribute to the overall business direction and strategy.
- Carry out additional duties when reasonably requested and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the role.
- Ability to operate at a senior level, and manage and organise team.
- Ability to inspire, empower, motivate, train, coach and develop people.
- Excellent written, spoken communications skills, Senior Presentation skills.
- Problem solver.
- Influencing skills.
- Flexible as Structure evolves.
- Self-Starter & confident.
- Technically competent with software and understanding of how analytical software’s are used.
- Strong Senior Organisational Skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Approach new business/academic opportunities and win contracts/sales.
- Experience in Sales, ideally in a technical or Software company
- Experience with managing a team and overseas partners
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Experience travelling and conducting business in France
- Strong project management skills and the ability to follow through effectively
If you’d like to apply, please contact by direct message