Rota French-speaking nanny | competitive salary

5 days on/5 days off rota French-speaking nanny - London, UK -Competitive salary

Lovely international family living in London is looking for a French-speaking nanny for their 2 and 6-year-old girls.
The nanny will be working on a rota basis with another nanny. 5 days on/5 days off.
They are looking for a caring, kind, creative, proactive, flexible, discreet, professional and dedicated French-speaking nanny. Someone energetic, who has a lot of fun and educational indoor and outdoor activities ideas.

Minimum 5 years experience with preferably a childcare, teaching, nursing or child psychology degree. Sole charge care but must be comfortable working alongside the mother or another nanny.
The family employs other staff (nanny, chef, driver, housekeepers, house manager)
This role will suit someone who has a lot of energy, works well in a team and has had previous experiences working in a fully staffed household.

Duties/Requirements:
– All nanny duties
– Stimulate the children in French
– Organising all activities
– Keeping the baby monitors at night and tending to the children when needed.
– Supervising breakfast, snacks, and meals times
– Bath and bedtime routines
– Must be willing to travel with the family (national and international travels).
– Clean Enhanced DBS check maximum one year old or willing to apply for one.

• Clean extrait de casier judiciaire, maximum of three months old or willing to apply for one.
    – Valid First Aid certificate maximum of three years old or willing to train.
    – Original copies of all qualifications and certificates required.
    – Minimum of five years of experience with glowing contactable references.

Working hours: 5 days on/5 days off.
Salary offered: from £800 to £1000+ net/week depending on experience and qualifications.
Accommodation: Live-in during working days
Start date: ASAP
Job end date: Permanent

If you meet the requirements and would like to apply. Please send a direct message with an up to date CV + a short introduction of yourself and why you think you would be a great fit for this position.

Best of luck!

Bonjour Nanny International ®

Hello @BonjourNanny , I have read your ad and I am very interested in it. Indeed, I am French, I am 20 years old and I am currently looking for a nanny job in London.

I have a certificate which allows me to supervise children and young people in adapted structures (leisure centre, holiday camps). For the past 3 years, I have been putting into practice the pedagogical skills that I have acquired during my training. I am used to working with all age groups, especially young children.

I am able to organise the different times of the day (meals, baths, bedtime…) as I had the opportunity to work as a counsellor in a holiday camp with children from 4 to 6 years old.

I can propose different activities to the children: manual activities, sports, games, board games, physical and motor expression activities.

I am able to adapt to a new working environment and to a specific public. This experience allows me to assume a rapid integration of the tasks inherent to the function of a nanny.

I am available right now, I leave you my e-mail address and phone number below. Yours sincerely, Inès Gaucher.