About the course:
To boost your child’s scores and brighten their future, you must choose the right academic tutoring or coaching program. Why? Because most tutoring doesn’t work.
Traditional tutoring uses an outdated direct teaching approach that focuses only on exam preparation and neglects knowledge of fundamentals. This is a quick band aid solution that only leads to short-term improvements at best. At worst, it leads to no improvements at all, making it an ineffective waste of time and money for most parents and students.
Our program is designed to get measurable results to put your student at the top of the class in less than 90 days. It’s worked for students in the past, and it can work for you too!
By learning about the student with an initial consultation and using a data-based approach with benchmark exams, we quickly tailor study methodology and achieve instant improvements.
Then, we develop a roadmap for sustainable success using an effective combination of individualized lessons, hands-on practice, collaborative strategies, complete administrative support and full-time assistance with all courses from math to physics all the way to geography.
Full-Support academic coaching services can help you:
- · Achieve sustained success with coaching using tailored exercises, individualized assistance, mock exams, and valuable practice
- · Develop study and test-taking techniques that will work for the rest of your academic career
- · Boost motivation and productivity with academic planning to develop and track goals, apply to colleges and universities, and make strides toward long-term achievement
- · Balance academic and personal life with support not only in academia, but with personal life, extracurriculars, health, and more
- · Reduce stress by keeping everything organized on a simple platform to track progress, completion, exercises, calendars, and more
- · Much more with complete academic coaching!
3rd year BSc Business Management, King’s College London
Bac ES with mention ‘très bien avec felicitations du Jury’
Subjects taught: History & Geography, Economics and Social Sciences
Chemical Engineering, EPFL Lausanne
Bac S with mention ‘très bien avec felicitations du Jury’
Subjects taught: Maths, Physics, Chemistry
If you are interested in learning more about our program, don’t hesitate to reach out to me via email. I will happily schedule a call to discuss how we can help you!