Ref: 1291, English or Spanish speaking Nanny – Full-time – Notting Hill (W11)
A lovely family from Notting Hill is looking for a Nanny to look after their 5 year old girl and 3 year old boy + their baby due in December.
The mother will be on maternity leave for 6 months.
After that the role will be in sole charge as the parents both work full time.
The family is looking for a long-term and reliable person.
Their philosophy regarding childcare «We want someone caring and gentle with the kids yet able to teach good manners, respect and establish some boundaries. »
– All nanny duties
– School and Nursery runs
– Making sure the children are always safe and happy
– Carrying out naptime routines
– Changing nappies
– English or Spanish speakers
– Settled or pre-settled status (or right to work in the UK visa) needed
– Enhanced DBS check maximum one year old
– Valid first Aid certificate maximum three years old
– Original of all qualifications and certificates
– Minimum 2 year experience with contactable references
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 7.30 am to 7 pm and Friday from 1.30 pm to 7 pm
Salary offered: Market rate depending on experience
Start date: ASAP
Job end date: Permanent
French Nanny Agency UK ltd
Whatsapp : +44 7866 526602
E-mail : email@example.com