Ref: 1231, After school Nanny or Manny – Live-out (25h) – Highgate (N6)
A lovely family from Highgate are looking for a Nanny to look after their 6 year old girl and 3 and 8 year old Boys.
Their philosophy regarding childcare « We are quite a relax family ( the house it not perfectly tidied up all the time!!) but we like the kids to be polite (hello/thank you/please etc…) to people; we now ask our two eldest ones to help in the house (tidying up their rooms, their school bags, set the table, etc…).
We ask them to have their diner sitting down at the table.
Our nanny is part of the family and we ensure we have a smooth communication between us (could be at the end of each day for a little chat for example). We know that three kids is a hard job so we are here to support our nanny if some days the kids are not behaving well. We then generally have a conversation with them. »
– School runs
– Organising all activities for the children
– Supervising snack times and meals
– French or English Speaker
– Settled or pre-settled status (or right to work in the UK visa) needed
– Enhanced DBS check maximum one year old
– Valid first Aid certificate maximum three years old
– Original of all qualifications and certificates
– Minimum 2 year experience with contactable references
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 2 pm to 7.30 pm
Salary offered:£ 13 – £ 15 net per hour ( around £ 441 gross per week ) contract based on 25h
Start date: 22 August or September
Job end date: Permanent
French Nanny Agency UK ltd
Whatsapp : +447866526602