Ref: 1140, After School Nanny – Live-out – Fulham (SW6)
A lovely family from Fulham is looking for a Nanny to look after their 8 and 4 year old boys.
The family is looking for someone creative, caring and kind.
They have for philosophies regarding childcare « Love and attention, foster developmental activities, physical activities, politeness and manners also important »
The big boy is in a french school but the family is looking for someone with fluent English, This is essential because the mum doesn’t speaks French.
– All nanny duties
– Supervising meal and snack times
– Making sure the children are always safe and happy
– Ideally a French speaker but not necessary
– Settled or pre-settled status (or right to work in the UK visa) needed
– Enhanced DBS check maximum one year old
– Valid first Aid certificate maximum three years old
– Original of all qualifications and certificates
– Minimum 2 year experience with contactable references
Working hours: Monday from 4.30 pm to 7 pm and Tuesday to Friday from 3 pm to 7 pm except on Wednesday from 11.30 am to 6.30 pm (Contract based on minimum 22h per week) (Full-time during school holidays)
Salary offered: £ 13 – £ 15 net per hour (around £ 382 gross per week)
Start date: ASAP but can wait for the right candidate
Job end date: Permanent