Ref: 0995, Live-in or Live out Nanny (35h) – Kentish Town
A lovely French/English from Kentish Town are looking for a Nanny to look after their 5 and 3 year old girls.
The family employ other staff (30h housekeeper).
Their philosophy regarding childcare « We are two dads who took the journey of Surrogacy in the US in order to have our wonderful children. We have two very happy little girls who are extremely sociable and exposed to a diverse network of interesting people and experiences.
It will be very important to us for our nanny to be happy whilst staying with us. Our home has an abundance of joy and we would like our nanny to feel part of this.
The nanny should demonstrate authority with our girls and be responsible but be fun and loving at the same time. »
– All nanny duties
– Nursery and school runs
– Organising all activities
– Supervising meal and snack times
– Help with homework
– Making sure the children are always safe and happy
– Ideally a French speaker but not necessary
– Enhanced DBS check maximum one year old
– Valid first Aid certificate maximum three years old
– Original of all qualifications and certificates
– Minimum 2 years experiences with contactable references
Monday 7am – 9 Break 3pm – 7:30pm (6.5 hours)
Tuesday 7am – 9 Break 3pm – 7:30pm Wednesday 7am – 9 Break 11am – 7:30pm (10.5 hours)
Thursday 7am – 9 Break 3pm – 7:30pm (6.5 hours)
Sunday 7am – 11am Break 6:30pm-7:30pm
Total hours 35 + babysitting if interested
Salary offered: Around £300 to £360/net per week based on experience (£ 426 gross per month) if live-in
Accommodation: Own Bedroom and bathroom
Start date: ASAP
Job end date: Permanent