Receptionist in mayfair

RECEPTIONIST

Salary: £22,000 + gross per annum

Michelin star restaurant in Mayfair is actively seeking A RECEPTIONIST.

High level of customer service.

Description:

Meeting and greeting guests

Taking guests to their table

Tending to the cloakroom

Etc.

The job can be full time or part time depending on the candidate’s availability.

The restaurant is open for dinner only Tuesday to Saturday in the evenings.

3 « J'aime »

@EDWINA ,
I’m writing to apply for the position of an intern from April 25th to July 15th 2022. For my Business Course, I am required to have work experience in an international company.
I am a French student who graduated from the A-level and currently studying on a two-year post A-level course in International Business.

A three months placement is a compulsory part of the course and I shall be questioned about my activities in the company during the English oral examination. I also have to write a report, a copy of which I shall send to the company.

I thank you for your attention and am looking forward to hearing from you,

Yours faithfully

@EDWINA , Je me permets de vous contacter car je suis très intéressée par votre offre, je me présente Yasmine j’ai 23 ans, j’ai eu mon baccalauréat en sciences économiques et gestions des entreprises au Maroc , j’ai travailler comme vendeuse a Venise en Italie, j’étais entrepreneuse dans un magasin de vente au Maroc, j’ai eu l’opportunité de passer un stage comme employée de commerce à Genève en Suisse et actuellement je travaille conseillère avec l’opérateur Orange je fait la comptabilité aussi j’ai travailler comme gestionnaire du conseil à la CAF, j’ai accompli pas mal de tâche, je maîtrise le Français, Italien, Arabe et Anglais je suis une personne motivée et très patiente, résistante au stress et relationnelle .

Bonjour,
Je me permets de répondre à votre offre car je recherche un travail à partir du 1er avril pour mon stage de fin d’année de deuxième année d’étude d’une durée de 4 mois. J’ai de l’expérience en hôtellerie ainsi qu’en restauration. Si ma proposition vous intéresse, n’hésitez pas à me contacter.
Cordialement,
Alistair LUCAS