Poste en tant que french nanny live out

Bonjour,

Je suis fraichement diplômée d’une double licence anglais - espagnol (option italien). Avant de m’inscrire en master, j’aimerais faire une année en Angleterre pour perfectionner mon anglais et me faire une expérience en plus. Je n’ai pas de diplôme dans la petite enfance mais je me suis déjà occupée d’enfants, expériences qui se sont très bien passées.
Je cherche un travail à Londres où aux alentours qui commencerait en Septembre 2022.

N’hésitez pas à me contacter!

2 « J'aime »

Hello Maud! We are looking for afternoon help with our girls. It will be school pick up. How many hours per week are you looking for?
We have 2 daughters (7 and 5) and we are a Franco-italian family living in Maida Vale. Thank you!
Ludovica

Hello,

Thank you for your response! Do you know if I absolutely need a visa to come and work in England? Because lots of nanny agencies told me that I needed one. And to get a visa, a need a certificate of sponsorship I do not know If you can provide me one (just in case).
Otherwise, except for the “visa problem” I am interested in the job !

Kind regards
Laverdant Maud

If you are interested and you want more information about the certificate of sponsorship, you can go to the gov uk website and write “UK visa sponsorship for employers” in the search area