A busy family based in London, NW3 - Hampstead, seeks an experienced permanent nanny who is keen to work in a weekend live-in position and be able to travel away during some school holidays.
The nanny will care for three children aged 9, 6 and 5 sole charge and shared care with the mother and other employees.
The duties include:
· Monitoring the children’s monitors in evening.
· Getting breakfast ready before the children are awake.
· Playing with them.
· Occasional cooking if chef isn’t around.
· Keeping the children’s belongings, rooms, playroom, etc organised and tidy.
· Keeping on top of the weekend schedule.
Bonus for a French speaker.
The ideal nanny will be fun, kind, easy going, responsible, discreet, flexible and hardworking.
The nanny must have experience with older children and must be confident.
The salary offered is £424 net per week to work Friday 7.30pm to Sunday 8pm or £502 net per week to work Friday 7.30pm to Monday 8am.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.