A lovely family based in London, SW18 – Putney, seeks a French speaking nanny who is keen to work in a part-time live-out position to care for two children aged 7 & 8, three to four afternoons a week.
The duties include:
· Looking after the children.
· Stimulating them in French.
· Picking them up from school.
· Supervising homework and helping when needed.
· Cooking nice & balanced meals for the children.
· Tidying up the children’s things.
· Doing their laundry.
Possibility to work for three fuller days a week if the nanny is willing to do some housekeeping and run some errands whilst the children are at school.
The salary offered is £14 to £15 net per hour.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com