A lovely family based in central London seeks a permanent nanny who is keen to work in a full-time live-out position, 47 hours per week, with additional extra when needed.
The nanny will care for a two children aged 5 & 2.
The duties include:
· Looking after the children.
· Cooking meals for the children.
· Looking after their wardrobes and toys.
· Taking them to classes.
· Organising playdates.
· Packing for travels.
· Taking care of the children during flights.
· Traveling away with the family when needed.
For the little one, the nanny should have experience in potty training, routine management and other milestones of the age.
Good cooking skills and willingness to help with small errands around the house is a plus.
The salary offered is £15 net per hour so a minimum of £52K gross per year to start in autumn.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.