Part Time Nanny in North Kensington/Kensal Rise

Hi
We are a bilingual french/ english family in Kensal Rise. I am looking for a French speaking nanny for my 3 year old son. He attends PS at the North Kensington French school. We need a Nanny to collect him and take care of him until 6pm/ 6.30pm. School finishes at 3.15pm Mon / Tues/ Thur & Fri. On Wednesday at 12pm. He is a healthy, happy boy. There would be more hours during the school holidays (17 weeks!) I have a job profile and you can DM on here also. Look forward to speaking. Thank you, Mel

1 « J'aime »

Hello I am very interested in your offer. I am a young French woman who would like to move to London and I am looking for a job.

I am currently holding 2 diplomas in personal assistance for the elderly and children. I also have a first aid certificate.
My aim is to improve my English and my poor vocabulary, so that I can continue my studies next year.

I am a creative and spontaneous person who loves contact with children.

If you wish, I can send you my CV.

Kind regards

1 « J'aime »

Thanks for your reply. We are looking for someone already in the UK to avoid the visa issues. All best,

Hello Mel,

My name is Amber, I’m French, 25 years old and live in Chelsea. Are you still looking for a nanny? I am currently looking for a job and would love to take care of your little boy.

contact me, if you want to have a chat to know more about me.

Have a lovely day