PART-TIME LIVE-OUT NANNY (French speaking) - Enfield, London N21.
• To look after one girl aged 5.
• Location: Enfield, London N21.
• Start date: As soon as possible.
• Working days and hours: Monday to Friday from 2pm to 8pm (30h/week).
- occasional babysitting when needed.
*2pm to 3.15pm: Light housework, preparing meals for the child.
*3.20pm: pick up the child from school (5 minutes’ walk from house),play, some light homework (year 1 level), go to park if weather is permitting, give her a bath.
*6:30pm to prepare dinner (2 people), tidy up, look after the child.
The family has a cleaner who does the main clean up weekly.
• Salary: £13-£15 net per hour (£390-£450 net/week)
• Language requirements: French speaking and able to communicate in English.
• French solo dad.
• The family is looking for someone responsible, dynamic, positive, and outdoorsy.
• The nanny must be fully vaccinated.