Online Doctor - Full UK GMC Registration (French Speaking)
At Zava we treat thousands of people across Europe who feel let down by the ‘old’ way of doing healthcare - phone calls, paper prescriptions, bureaucracy, waiting and worrying.
We’ve built an online medical platform that connects patients with doctors, pharmacies and test laboratories - providing safe, efficient and non-judgemental care to over 2 million patients in 6 countries and counting.
But this is just the beginning: we’re looking for a registered Doctor, to come and work with us in our offices in Central London.
Join us on our mission to innovate healthcare, providing safe and smart solutions which fit into people’s lives.
- Do you believe that everyone in the world should have access to safe, fast, affordable healthcare?
- Are you fluent in written and spoken French?
- Do you believe that technology can enable us to do this, and provide a solution that fits into people’s lives? If so, keep reading …
Based in our London office, your mission is to help grow the online doctor service in the UK by providing exceptional service to our patients and help develop a state of the art technology platform that will enable us to treat patients safely and efficiently.
What do you need?
- Full UK GMC Registration
- Full GP training or equivalent
- Good clinical judgement, built up over relevant clinical experience
- Proficiency in using common business software
- Diligent and good at interpreting and adhering to guidelines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Curious and open to new developments within medicine, digital and business
- Good at prioritising workload
- Open to new technology and tech savvy
- Good clinical basis, acquired in hospitals and/or GP practices
- Two to three years of relevant clinical post qualification experience
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English
- There are exciting opportunities to publish research and work closely with the other teams such as Technology, Marketing and Operations to help create new products and services, contributing to our innovations in online medicine.
- Working for one of the biggest online doctors in Europe
- Full training in online medicine and opportunities to develop a career in digital health - an exciting and important new field of medicine
- Ongoing support from our Medical Director and Clinical team, including support through your GMC-approved annual appraisals
- Competitive salary, with a share options package and company-wide bonus scheme
- Private healthcare scheme (including gym and excursion discounts) and childcare vouchers
- Generous study leave and study budget
- Relocation support if you are thinking of joining us from outside of the UK
- Other training opportunities, for instance in Travel Health and Sexual Health
- Working flexibility: working pattern can be discussed
- Great team social events every month (including company Lunch & Learn sessions)
- Full insurance cover - you won’t need supplementary medical indemnity
- Hardware of your choice
- Our brand new central London office in Angel offers excellent transport links, weekly fresh fruit, free breakfast, great freshly ground coffee and a bundle of local coffee shops, eateries and bars!