Offre d'emploi à Hive Selfridges

Are you a warm, welcoming person looking for a waiter/waitress position in central London?

Are you passionate about food and keen to build a catering career ?
Are you cool, calm, collected – and able to think on your feet ?
Are you reliable and work well in a team – pitching in without being asked ?
Do you appreciate that the little details create lasting impressions ?

If you recognise yourself above, at HIVE, a French influenced menu restaurant based in Selfridges, we would like to talk to you about opportunities available to you.

Contact us by direct message

Dear Madame, dear Sir @Hive,

My name is Marius d’Humières and I am a recently graduated French student looking for a job in central London starting September 1st. Indeed, after obtaining my high school diploma in 2018, I have studied cinema and audio-visual at EMC in Paris for 2 years. I am now searching for a different and demanding professional experience, which I think your company can offer me.
During those two years, I had the opportunity to experience various types of professional experiences in rental equipment companies, as well as in many shootings for luxury brands such as Kenzo or Louis Vuitton.
Indeed, this has allowed me to develop a great sense of adaptation and an ability to understand and answer the client’s needs. Moreover, working in the food industry has always attracted me which is why, I firmly believe that this could be an eye-opener experience.

I am a hard worker and a determined person, which is why I feel that I will meet the job expectations and will perfectly fit in your company.

Naturally, I would be delighted to discuss my cover letter in a personal interview. I look forward to your response.

Yours sincerely,

Marius d’Humières