Job Assistant store manager westfiled white city

Now Trends is a London-based fashion & retail recruitment agency with an international presence in the field. Our unique method of matching the perfect candidate to the perfect job is designed to provide the most satisfactory recruitment experience to both clients and candidates.

On behalf of our client, we are looking for an assistant stores manager to work for a new brand that would be based in London Westfield White City, my client is specialize in ladies’ and men’s ready-to-wear. The brand will be in London for the first and looking for a strong store manager to help them to grow within the UK market

Duties and Responsibilities:

• Supervise and train staff
  • Review staff performance and offer constructive feedback.
  • Collaborate with team leads on setting and achieving team-specific goals.
  • Purchase inventory based on current trends, availability of new products, and customer interest.
  • Display merchandise to maximize purchasing appeal
  • Organize sales and product demonstrations.
  • Write sales and customer reports and make recommendations for improvements.
  • Interact with customers and resolve complaints or grievances.

Skills and Qualifications:

• Must have at 1 or 2 years experience within management in the Fashion and retail industries however hospitality candidates would be considered for that position.
  • Must be able to work on the weekend and late shift.
  • Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively lead staff, help customers and work with upper management.
  • Great customer service skills, including patience and active listening, to ensure customers feel heard and helped.
  • Presentation skills and knowledge of best visual and marketing display practices.
  • Conflict management skills to resolve customer issues effectively and ensure efficiency on teams.
  • Good time management skills to set realistic deadlines and follow specific steps to reach time-sensitive objectives.

Full-time position
Location Westfield White City
Permanent position

1 « J'aime »

I would be very interested to do my internship in your company.

I have to perfom my internship from May 9 to July 1 2022.

Having a fairly good command of foreign languages (English/Spanish) I am interested in missions of an international nature.

Thank you in advance for your attention to my application.

Yours faithfully