We are delighted to be advertising for a Housekeeping Room Attendant position at Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill.
About Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London’s West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes and Afternoon Tea at The Montagu and snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace.
About the role
The Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for cleaning and checking their guest rooms and maintaining the respective corridors. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- Accountable for the cleanliness of the guest rooms
- Reports any maintenance issues
- Dust and vacuum corridors in the associated areas
- Undertake deep cleaning tasks on a regular basis
- Restock and maintain their trolley on a daily basis
- Handle/report any guest complaints
- Anticipate guest needs and respond to their requests in a timely manner
- Comply with hotel lost property policies
You have already gained work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a prestigious hotel environment and you are passionate about delivering a great guest experience.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and hard working Housekeeping Attendant that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you!
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan interest-free
- Cycle 2 work scheme tax-free
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!!
Next Steps: Apply today for this Housekeeping Room Attendant role and start your journey with Hyatt Hotels! (*conditions apply)