FULL-TIME LIVE-OUT NANNY (French speaking) - Islington, London N1
• To look after two children (boy 5 and girl 2) The mum is expecting a baby girl (due in September)
• Start date: August.
• Location: Islington, London N1
• Working days and hours: 5 days/week, Monday to Friday from 7am to 10.30am and then from 2.30 pm to 7pm. (Total of 40 hours/week)
• Salary: £13-£15 net/hour (£520-600 net/week).
Some additional hours could be added for housekeeping or babysitting in the evenings.
• Language requirements: French speaking and able to communicate in English.
• English and French speaking family (the dad has spoken to the children exclusively in French since they were born).
• The nanny must drive. The family provides a car.
• The candidate needs to be vaccinated.
• The family is looking for someone reliable, fun and a confident driver.