FULL TIME LIVE-IN or LIVE-OUT NANNY (French or English speaking) - Clapham, SW11
- To look after a newborn little girl (3 months at the start of the role) and two boys (4.5 and 7 years old - who both go to school during the day)
- Location: Clapham, London SW11
- Start date: July or September 2023
- if the nanny starts in July, she will need to accompany the family to their holiday home in France for a few weeks in the summer.
1/ Option 1 - LIVE IN
- Monday to Friday from 7.15am to 6/ 6.30pm
- The nanny will have a bedroom and ensuite bathroom as well as a separate kitchen on the same floor.
- Salary: £650/ £700et per week depending on experience (£2800 to £3000 net per month)
2/ Option 2 - LIVE OUT
Monday to Friday from 7.30/45am to 6/ 6.30pm
Salary: £15 net per hour (up to £3500 net per month)
The nanny must live locally - max 30 minutes walking distance from the family
Language requirements: French or English speaking.
The nanny must drive.
Main duties: The nanny will look after the baby girl during the day (the mum will be on maternity leave until January 2024), as well as drop off & pick up both older boys to and from school.
The position would suit a nanny with good recommendations and ideally childcare diplomas and looking to find a position for the long term in a family.
We have worked with this family for years and have great feedback from previously placed candidates.
The family has a housekeeper.