Full time French speaking nanny - Kingston upon Thames, Surrey (30 minutes from London)

Full time French speaking nanny - Kingston upon Thames, Surrey (30 minutes from London)

• To look after 1 baby girl aged 16 months old + Pick up of the 2 eldest girls from school at 3.30PM in Putney (4 and 7 years old girls)

• Start date: September 2022

• Location: Kingston upon Thames, Surrey (30 minutes from London, 10 minutes from Richmond park and the River thames)

• English mum and French dad

• Working days and hours :

4 or 5 days from 8.45 to 5.15/5.30PM (36 or 45 hours per week)

• Salary: Between £13 and £15 an hour - Depending on the rate, transport could also be included

• Language requirements: French speaking (native speaker) and intermediate English (the children might respond in English)

• The girls are well behaved and fun, outgoing types. The eldest loves reading/piano, the middle one loves craft/cooking, the baby loves playing. The nanny would probably be expected to help/supervise homework at least some days for the 7 year old, possibly cooking the children’s dinner and basic household tasks

Hello, my name is soukaina, I am 29 years old, I am French of Moroccan origin. Your offer interests me, I have a lot of experience with children, I have done a lot of childcare in France. And I love children. Currently I want to come and settle in London to also improve my English. For any other questions I am at your disposal. Thank you

1 « J'aime »