Frenchie looking for a communication job in London!

Hello everyone ! My name is Tom, I’m 25 years old and I’m French, my goal is to move to London. I’m looking for a job related to digital, communication or marketing as I have a double Master’s degree and experiences in positions of responsibility in these fields.

I am very versatile and it is this variety of daily missions that drives me. I have a great capacity to adapt and I am a force of proposal and initiative. During my schooling and my experiences, I was also used to being a natural leader on projects because I love team working !

For me, the Digital tools are now the supporting walls of a company, it is a strategic pole synchronising the different commercial and marketing actions in the same and unique direction: the development of the brand. During my time at the School of Communication, it was this dimension of communication that fascinated me the most because of its complexity and its relationship with the human being and culture while being dematerialized.

I am a serious and pragmatic person, the experiences I have acquired in contact with reality and during my various missions have enabled me to approach digital commerce and communication channels and their constraints, and to carry out missions in perfect autonomy, in French as well as in English.

I have always been self-taught and very independent and I am confident that I can contribute to the development of your business, as well as to the enhancement of your brand in the UK market.

I am now looking to make a definitive move into digital marketing and communication by joining a reputable company known for its reliability and the quality of its work. It would be a great opportunity for me to get a job that fits me, as I am so keen to move to London.

I am at your disposal for any further information. Please note that I am available from the beginning of February.

hi tom
im eric rousseau . managing director for belle epoque patisserie ltd in london . can you give contact me by direct message
thanks
eric

Bonjour @Tom-PREJEANT ,
Je souhaite partir l’en prochain à Londres.
Diplomé en 2019 d’un Master en Communication et Marketing Digital comme toi, je souhaite trouver un travail dans ce domaine à Londres (Actuellement en CDD en tant que chargée de com digitale pour un Office de tourisme.) Aurais-tu des conseils à me donner ?
Je te remercie, Romane.