FRENCH speaking Nanny or Nanny / Housekeeper - ASAP - Highbury, London N5

FRENCH speaking Nanny or Nanny / Housekeeper - ASAP - Highbury, London N5 - Around £20 net an hour / 25 hours

• Start date: ASAP

• To look after one boy (2 years old) + help the mum with a baby girl (4 months old)

• Working days and hours: Flexible for the right person, around 25 hours per week - please let us know what would work best

Option 1: Nanny / Housekeeper

8.30am to 12.30am: Drop off the little boy at nursery then full housekeeping (and maybe cooking depending on the candidate)

4 - 5PM - pick up of the little boy

Option 2: Nanny / Housekeeper

12 to 5PM: Full housekeeping (and maybe cooking depending on the candidate) + Pick up the little boy from nursery

Option 3: Nanny

12 to 5PM: Help with the little baby girl, Cook for the whole family and Pick up the little boy from nursery

pick up, cooking, help baby

• Hourly rate: approx £20 net per hour.

Hello,

I often go back and forth between London and France. I have decided to move to central London at the end of October and I am looking for a small contract to start my life there.

I am diligent, organized and dynamic. I have a good contact with children, I can be warm with them.

I can be rigorous and listen to all indications for the well-being of your children.

If you are interested in my profile, I can be contacted by email and I will give you my phone number afterwards.

Sincerely

1 « J'aime »