Looking for a lovely, reliable French-speaking babysitter/nanny to help with my 3-year-old daughter over the coming school year. We’re based in Belsize Park, NW3, and I’d ideally love to find someone who lives locally or nearby.
My daughter is learning French, so I’m specifically looking for someone who is a native or fluent French speaker and would be happy to speak French with her.
I’m mainly looking for afternoon help with school pick-ups, taking her to after-school activities when needed, and spending time with her until I get home.
The schedule will vary throughout the year. There will be periods when I need regular help several afternoons a week, as well as quieter periods when I need less or no help. I’ll always be able to provide dates well in advance.
I’d really love to find one warm, dependable person who can get to know my daughter and become our regular babysitter throughout the year rather than having to find someone new each time my schedule changes.
Must be comfortable with a multiple-cat household.
I just saw your annonce and I think I would be the perfect fit for you! I just started university in London at ESCP business school in west hampstead. I moved from Bordeaux , 3 weeks ago. I am 18 years old and I love spending time with childrens ! I am a really creative , patient and sweet person and you Said you were looking for someone who lives in your Area. I live in west kilburn , but my school is very very near to NW3, so that would be very practical for me and for you , after my classes ( which finish the latest at 3pm) I could go directly to your neighborhood ! I’ve had previous experiences with keeping the child’s of my parents friends quite often and I loved it ! Also I have myself a cat at my home in France and I lived in a cat household since I was a kid so I’m pretty comfortable with that ! If the position is still available , let me know If you want to meet or make a call !
Hi Rosie. Thank you for your reply and for your interest in the position. It sounds like it could be a great fit! I tried to contact you privately but don’t seem to have the option. Would you mind sending me a private message so we can arrange a time to meet next week if that works ?
I don’t really understand how this whole website works , it seems i cannot access your profile either. here is my email please contact me here so we can chose a time to meet : rosie.ambre.boutremans@gmail.com
Hi!
I saw your announce and I think I would be qualified for the job. I’m a French student at ESCP Business school and I moved in London a month ago. I’m already used to work with children as I already did some babysitting and I have a younger brother of 10 that I’m used to take care of. I really like spending time with children, I’m patient and kind. I live in Kilburn and my school is in Finchley road so I’m close to your area. My timetable is pretty light so I would be often available.
Reach me out if the job is still available and you’re interested!
Hi,
My name is Mathilde, I’m 23, a native French speaker from France, and I’m currently studying at LSE. I recently completed a five-year university degree in Paris and I now live in Camden.
I have experience babysitting, helping younger children with schoolwork, and supporting international students with French. I’d be very happy to help with school pick-ups, after-school activities, and spending time with your daughter while speaking French with her.
I’m patient, reliable and really enjoy being around children. I also live quite close to Belsize Park, so the location would work very well for me.
I’m available on Monday, Thursday and Friday afternoons, as well as Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, and I’d be happy to discuss your schedule for the year.