French speaking after-school nanny - Islington, London N5.
• Working days & hours: Monday to Friday from 3-4pm to 7pm + one babysitting a week.
• To look after two girls aged 7 and 12. They go to Jeannine Manuel school.
• Location: Islington, London N5.
• Salary: £12+ net per hour (the family is flexible for the right person).
• Language requirements: French speaking and good English.
• Housework: light.
• American family.
• The family has a puppy (Dudley Labrador).
• The ideal nanny will be energetic, reliable and fun.
1 « J'aime »
My name is Juliette. I am French and have spent my entire education at Ecole Jeannine Manuel in Paris. I am now a college student at Kings College. I have a lot of experience with children whether it was for babysitting but also as a nanny. I have a 15 years difference gap with my youngest sister and so have been trained very early to take care of children from every age group. I am also free for a babysitting every week if needed and I do not live far away from Islington so I can always make myself available in case of an emergency. I can also help the girls with their homework or simply find some activities that they will like !
I will be more than happy to take care of your girls,
1 « J'aime »
Hello @Paul_chatry ! My name is Paul Chatry, I am 19 years old and I am a 3rd year student at the LSE. Originally from Paris, I am available for babysitting several times a week from October to May.
I have a very good contact with children, whether they are very small, small or older! I have a lot of experience in babysitting, either in Paris or in London. I have also been an animator for children and teenagers in a vacation club for several weeks in Spain last summer. I am very motivated, serious and reliable.
Thank you for your time and have a nice day!