French or English speaking housekeeper/nanny - High Street Kensington, London W8.
- Working days and hours : Monday to Friday from 1pm to 6 or 7pm.
There is some flexibility on the hours.
- To start as soon as possible.
- Two children aged 8.5 (girl) and 12 (boy).
- Italian family.
- Duties: Mainly housekeeping duties. Keep the house clean and tidy, laundry, ironing
- help the mum with school pick-ups when needed and after-school activities.
No need of cooking.
- Language requirements: French speaking and/or English speaking.
- Salary: £13-15 net per hour.
- Location: High Street Kensington, London W8.
- Driving licence: bonus. The family has a parking space available. They can also provide a car.
- The family has a small dog (French bulldog)
- The housekeeper/nanny must be vaccinated.