Principal living in Marylebone is seeking an energetic Sole Charge Rota Nanny (7 days on/7 days off) to care for their 2 children (3 during the holidays).
- Salary – DOE
- Location – London – Marylebone
- Position – Full Time – 7 days on (Live in) / 7 days off (Live out)
Qualifications are essential, the family is looking for someone who is proactive, can stimulate and educate the children and can plan ahead as well as be on top of everything linked to the children. Some flexibility is required as the Principal will require you to work more hours during the school holidays. You will be expected to travel overseas with the Principal when the other Rota Nanny cannot. The family really need someone mature, organized, warm patient and nurturing with a great sense of humor.
The boy goes full time to school Monday to Friday from 8.30am till 3pm, the youngest is now ready for nursery. Both children speak English, French and Croatian.
The ideal nanny will be energetic and fit (5 storey house), she will need to be organised and independent.
- Cooking – Fresh meals from time to time
- Activities and playdates
- School pick up
- Working with an existing team already in place to ensure the residence runs smoothly at all time and another Rota Nanny
- Carrying out any other tasks that the employer may reasonably ask
- Be a support system for the children and the family
- Ability to stimulate and educate the children.
- Ability to plan ahead, make sure the school bag is packed.
- Happy to cook fresh and healthy food
- Be mature, organized, warm patient and nurturing is a MUST
- Ability to travel when required
- A team player is a must
- Must be a driver and have good knowledge of London
- Flexible when needed
- Great sense of humor with a can-do attitude
- Large Private residence experience is a must
- First Aid
- Valid DBS
- Have some outstanding references
To be considerate for this position you must apply with a minimum of two references to be checked, a valid DBS, up to date cv (Word version) as well as a copy of your passport and a recent picture of yourself.