English or French speaking Part time live-out nanny position in Fulham (36 hours per week) - monthly average £2314 net
• Working days & hours: 36h/week. Monday /Tuesday /Thursday /Friday from 1pm to 7pm
Full time on Wed: 7am until 7pm + full time during kids holidays (11weeks/year)
• To look after two boys aged 4 and 2.
• Start date: 6th of September
• Location: Fulham, London SW6.
• Salary: £12 to 13 net/hour - monthly average £2314 net
• Language requirements: French speaking with intermediate English OR English speaking (fluent)
• Housekeeping: Cooking for family (2 hours allocated per day)
• The family is looking for a creative, positive, proactive and reliable long term nanny. Someone happy to organise both outdoor activities(going out to the museums, parks, zoo…) but who shows also a lot of initiative in terms of Indoor activities at home (Arts&crafts, music). The nanny should also be safety conscious, punctual and great at setting boundaries.
- Requirements: French speaking nanny with minimum of 2 years of paid experience as nanny, enhanced DBS check, professional references available.