Echange avec un adolescent anglais 14 ans

Hello,

We are a french family with a boy, Paul, who is 14 and a girl, Sarah, who is 11.

We are looking for an Irish boy who would like to do an exchange with Paul.

We live near La Rochelle, near the beach. Paul is in last year in the college.

I work in the university of La Rochelle in the administration and my husband works in sail loft.

We live in a house with 3 bedrooms and during summer, we have holidays in the very south of France in July and in Arcachon, near Bordeaux , in August.

If a family is interested with an exchange or not, just to receive Paul, we’d like to send Paul in England in the beginning of July, but we’re opened for other dates… out our holidays of course.
To meet the family likely to receive Paul, we can talk by phone with the camera or write by mail.

My sister is english teacher and she can help me because I don’t speak english fluently… but I wanted to write in english (perhaps it’s not a good idea definitly !! :wink:)

I know that a lot of private etablishments propose some stays in England, Ireland … and it’s not a question of money.

Of course we have to partipate to the expenses of « a new member of the family » during between a week to 10 days.

Personally, with my sister we had two esperiences of awfull stays in England and United-States twice when we were young !!

For the first one, we are too many French together and we didn’t progress in english anymore, and for the second one, the children of the family weren’t agree to receive French and the week was so sad for us…

It’s the reason why I contact you to find a friendly family.

Ideally, we’d like to build relationships with this project.

I came several times in England, my sister studied in London one year and taught after her exams 2 years as franch teacher in a prestigious etablishment in London too.

We love this city, and english people are so originals and endearing.

So if you can help us, it will be wonderfull.

Perhaps I can give your phone number to the english teacher to my son to communicate ??

We can send too our identity papers…

So thanks a lot and I hope my message will be listened.

Sincerely.
Alice Lestage