We are delighted to be advertising for a Chef de Partie position at Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill.
About Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London’s West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes and Afternoon Tea at The Montagu and snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace.
About the role
As Chef de Partie you are accountable for preparing a consistent, high quality food product in order to provide guests with a memorable dining experience. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- managing the team in line with business needs and guest expectations
- mentoring and coaching to ensure maximum employee engagement
- being familiar with all food items on the menu and new products on the market
- follow standard recipes and minimise waste to help ensure that the food cost is in line with budget
- ensuring all dishes are correctly presented and garnished before being sent for service
- ensuring hygiene and sanitation are strictly observed and that equipment and utensils are handled, maintained and used correctly
- establishing a rapport with guests, providing guest recognition and good customer relationships
Ideally, with a NVQ L1/L2 qualification, you have already gained work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a prestigious Restaurant and/or hotel environment.
You are passionate about food and motivated to change and grow. If you are a dynamic, sociable and talented Chef de Partie or experienced Demi Chef de Partie that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan interest-free
- Cycle 2 work scheme tax-free
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt ‹ We care for people so they can be their best ›. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!!
Next Steps: Apply today for this Chef de Partie role and start your journey with Hyatt Hotels! (*conditions apply)