** Chambre double - Kilburn NW2 - £710pm**

Howdy stranger,
Thank you for stopping here!
We’re Lucie and Anna, two friends looking for a new flatmate to join our little family.

The room is currently not lived in so we are flexible with the moving date between now and 1st September. Min 6 months - looking for long term.

The room:
Comes furnished with bed and mattress. The current tenant is leaving behind a few bits of furniture including bedside table, chest of drawers, clothes rack. This is available for purchase at a small extra cost.
It is a small and cosy double room with direct light in the quiet part of the flat, direct access to the terrace.
The rent is 710£ pm excluding bills/CT, which come to about 100£ extra.

The flat:
We love our flat and really call it home.
It is a modern 3-bed flat with shared bathroom/toilet, large living room where we spend most of our time together catching up over a glass of vino, watching our fav Netflix and sharing dinner, however this summer you’re most likely to find us on our massive rooftop terrace - our favourite part of the flat! This is where most of the fun happens, whether it is for a sun bathing session, cheeky after work aperitivo or Sunday morning brunch. If you’re more the garden type worry not, we also have a shared garden.
Our cute little kitchen has a fairly new oven, induction hob, washing machine.
The bathroom is modern, we like the bathtub and rainforest showerhead.
We are a few minutes walk from Kilburn tube station (jubilee) and Brondesbury Park Overground station. Hampstead Heath is just a few stops away and Gladstone Park is always walking distance. Small Tesco/Sainsbury by the stations, big Sainsbury/Aldi 15 min walk.
Photos: '* Bright Double Room In Cosy Flat- Kilburn £710*' Room to Rent from SpareRoom

About us:
We’ve been living in the flat for nearly a year now, but sadly our current flatmate has to move back home and is giving up her room.
We’re both in our 30s and easy to live with.
Anna is an aesthetic therapist from Poland, she loves to work out.
Lucie works in travel (currently working from home) and is from France, she loves to cook and go for long walks.
We have both been living in London for years now and looking for a new flatmate to join our crew. We’re fun, always cooking and eating together. and although we have different work schedules we try to do our workout together.

About you:
If, like us, you’ve had your fair share of bad flatsharing experiences - with people eating your food, never cleaning the flat and loud neighbours blasting heavy metal at 3am on a Tuesday, then look no further, this flat will be the one for you! We’re looking for a social, respectful and inclusive human to share our home, introduce our friends to and to join us on our weekend adventures.

If you feel like you’d fit in, we’d love to hear from you!

Anna and Lucie

1 « J'aime »

Hello Anna and Lucie,

I am Stephane,

Working into the hospitality industry quiet easy going clean working in London for 5 years looking to move to a new place. I am really interested on your offer so I am writing to see if it is still available and If I can come for a visit?

please do not hesitate to get back to me or if you have any questions

Thank you
Stephane

Hello, is it possible to rent during minimum 1 year?
thank you
Chris 0777 479 7777