Boston Bun & Friends

House extraordinaire Boston Bun (ancien Ed Banger Records) organise une fête chez NT’s Loft à Hackney ce jeudi. Pour toutes info sur la soirée ‹ French House with a UK touch ›: Circa 99 / Boston Bun & Friends

C’est qui Boston Bun? :point_right: bit.ly/NEMusic-BostonBun

ABOUT BOSTON BUN:

Having previously released music on the iconic Ed Banger Records label, French-born, London – based DJ & producer Boston Bun is firmly treading his own path.

2017 saw the release of breakthrough single, ‘Missing You’; Racking up over 10 million combined streams and championed by radio tastemakers like BBC R1’s Annie Mac, Danny Howard, Beats 1’s Zane Lowe and world -leading DJs / producers Diplo and David Guetta. In 2018, Boston Bun released the cross-over banger ‘Spread Love (Paddington)’, a record amassing more than 20 million streams up to date.

After a successful Summer playing at festivals like Tomorrowland and Leeds, Boston Bun released some big club bangers on his own label Circa 99: You Man & Jerge ‘Everybody’, Boogie Vice ‘Enter The Rave’, Samaran ‘Paris Madness’, Boston Bun ‘Better Together’ and Ryan Playground ‹ The 1 ›. He will drop a brand new Circa 99 label track by DEVOTED on the night, with Devoted on the decks himself as well!

Boston Bun dropped a string of well-received remixes for Cassius, Jax Jones, Riton, Metronomy and most recently Mark Ronson and Miley Cyrus. The Boston Bun remix of ‘Nothing Breaks Like A Heart’ amassed 1,5 million streams up till now and got support from the likes of Pop Justice and BBC Radio 1 amongst many others. Mark Ronson about the remix: ‘’ever since Diplo played me Missing You this summer, I’ve been a fan of Boston Bun. I really really love this remix. So clever.’’ Following the great remix connection Mark Ronson invited Boston Bun to join his ‹ Club Heartbreak › club shows in Paris and London in June and turned every gig into a big party.

Boston Bun turns any room into a dance floor. Prep your dancing shoes for July 18, his very first London Circa 99 party!

1 « J'aime »