We are delighted to be advertising for a Bartender position at Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill.
About Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London’s West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes and Afternoon Tea at The Montagu and snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace.
About the role
As a Bartender joining the Churchill Bar you will be supporting the dynamic and talented team in order to provide an outstanding experience for our guests and to achieve the best
- Preparing cocktails and all beverages available in the outlet
- Interacting with other Bar employees to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Assisting in all bar preparation required prior to opening, ensuring the correct stock is requisitioned, checked and stored in the bar
- Controlling and analysing quality levels of product and service, merchandising and marketing and sanitation, cleanliness, hygiene
You have already gained work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a prestigious hotel environment and you are passionate about delivering a great guest experience.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and hardworking Bartender that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you!
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan interest-free
- Cycle 2 work scheme tax-free
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!!
Next Steps: Apply today for this Bartender role and start your journey with Hyatt Hotels! (*conditions apply)