French and English speaking after school nanny / tutor role in Chelsea, London SW3.
• Working days & hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 4pm to 6.30pm
Wednesday 13:30 to 6.30pm
- 2 week full time during school holidays to be coordinated
All other school holidays are paid and not worked.
• To look after one girl, 6.5 years old
- native French speaker and fluency in English required
• Starting date: September 2022. Ideally long term commitment.
• Location: Sloane Square, Chelsea, London SW3.
- school located in Battersea, direct bus 170 from school to the family home.
• Salary: £15-17 net per hour for the right candidate
- oyster paid to come to work and to go home
• English level: Fluent
• Housekeeping: none
• The family is looking for a very reliable, committed and caring after school nanny / tutor. The girl is a high potential child so she needs someone to stimulate her, be firm and get her to do her homework (demanding school and mother) but also make her have fun with some friends and take her to one or two after school activities per week.
Babysittings twice a month approx on top.
Family is very warm and welcoming.