AFTER SCHOOL NANNY (French speaking) - South Kensington, London SW3
• To look after two boys (5 and 9 years old)
They go to the Lycee Francais in South Kensington (5 minutes’ walking distance from the family home)
• Start date: Early September.
• Location: South Kensington, London SW3.
• Working days & hours (about 15 hours/per week)
Monday to Thursday from 3.30pm to 7.30pm or from 5pm 7.30pm (depending on the after-school activities)
Hours during school holidays : to be discussed with the family.
• Salary: £13-£15 net per hour and 5 weeks paid holidays/year.
• Language requirements: French speaking with fluent English OR English speaking with fluent French
• Main duties: Pick up the children from school, help with homework, play with them and take them to the park, library, museums, give them dinner, and get them ready for bed.