AFTER-SCHOOL NANNY - French speaking - Barnes, London SW13

AFTER-SCHOOL NANNY (French speaking) - Barnes, London SW13

• To look after one baby boy (22 months old when the position starts)

• Sole charge. Both parents are working full-time.

• Start date: End of September/early October.

• Working days and hours: 4 afternoons/week (Monday to Thursday) from 2.30pm to 6.30pm (16h/week)
    and extra hours during school holidays (ideal but not essential).

• Hourly rate: £13-£14 net/hour.

• Language requirements: French speaking. The nanny will speak French to the child.

• British family. The mum speaks French fluently.

• Duties: All childcare duties, including preparing meals for the toddler, doing his laundry and keep the child areas in the home tidy; taking him to classes, encouraging his development and communication in French.

• The family is looking for someone responsible, trustworthy, active, caring, communicative, and interested in child development. The nanny will provide a fun and stimulating environment for the little boy.

• The family is looking for someone to join their home and who truly loves working with children.

• The nanny must be fully vaccinated and non-smoker. Driving licence is a bonus.

1 « J'aime »

Hello,

My name is Melhissa. I have a degree in early years childhood. I speak fluent french and I was previously working in a french nursery school as a TA and also early years teacher.
I am very interested in this job proposition. Looking forward in hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Melhissa

1 « J'aime »

Good afternoon Melhissa,

Thank you for your message.

We would be very glad to help you with your search.

Could you please send us your CV at this email address: contact.nannies@french-nanny.com

Best regards,
Camille
French Nanny London