Looking for a permanent weekend nanny in London, NW3 – Hampstead, to care for three children aged 10, 7 and 6 sole charge and shared care from Friday evening at 8pm until Sunday, 8pm.
The nanny will be responsible for:
· Monitoring the monitors in evening.
· Getting breakfast ready before kids are awake - being able to make smoothies, waffles, pancakes, eggs etc.
· Getting the children ready for the day.
· Coming up with ideas for what the kids can do on weekends.
· Dinner/bedtime routine.
· Occasional cooking if chef isn’t around.
· Keeping their belongings, rooms, playroom, etc organised and tidy and keeping on top of weekend schedule.
The nanny must be outdoorsy and active. The children are very energetic.
Must have experience with older children and must be confident.
En Suite bedroom provided on the same floor as the children.
Pay up to £26000 gross per annum, experience depending.
Bonus for a French speaker.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org