TEMPORARY (6 months) OR PERMANENT POSITION - French or English-speaking Live-in Nanny - Clapham Common, London SW4

TEMPORARY (6 months) OR PERMANENT POSITION - French or English-speaking Live-in Nanny - Clapham Common, London SW4.

• To look after one girl aged 7. The girl goes to a local school full time.

• Accommodation provided: Own spacious bedroom on a separate top floor of the house.

• French/American family

• Start date: January 2023

• Working days and hours: Monday to Friday from 7am to 9am then 3pm to 7pm with the little girl.

Household activities during the day (shopping, cooking, small errands)

Full time during the school holidays + nursery duties and cooking during the day

• Salary: £400 / 450 net per week + discretionary year-end bonus.

-Duties: The parents both work full-time and sometimes travel during the week, though never at the same time, and work from home occasionally.

Older siblings, Boy (14), Girl (16) and Boy (18) are at boarding school/Uni and the may be home during part of the school holidays and require some support from the nanny but they are really independent.

Travel is a plus. Ideally the nanny will be able to travel and will join the children on their 6 weeks annual holiday in their South of France home (own double bedroom and bathroom for the nanny).

-This is a great position in a fun and loving family, that comes highly recommended by the current and previous nannies. The cleaner has also been with the family for over 20 years.

-The family is looking for someone kind and reliable.

Hello, I’m a french girl looking for an abroad experience to speak in English and improve my level in that language. I love UK, and I travel from France to London whenever I can ! I’m actually working as a community manager and press officer for a tourism office. I would like to offer my service to you because I love children : I like playing with them, making activities, baking, cooking and exploring ! I am mature, responsible, caring and discrete person. I’m also really flexible to help whenever you need and I can adapte myself to every situations.
I am reliable, kind anddedicated.
Feel free to get in touch with me,
Your sincerely,
Romane C.

1 « J'aime »

Bonjour Romane,

Nous vous remercions de l’interet que vous portez a notre poste.

Pourriez-vous nous envoyer votre CV a l’adresse mail suivante s’il vous plait : contact.nannies@french-nanny.com

Nous vous contacterons par la suite afin de discuter de votre recherche.

Bonne apres-midi,

Cordialement,
Camille
French Nanny London