Ref: 1208, French Speaking Live-in Nanny – Battersea (SW11)
A lovely Swedish family from Battersea are looking for a Nanny to look after their 3 year old girl and 12 month old boy.
Their philosophy regarding childcare « We do our outmost to give our children the best possible foundation we can. By giving them love, support and encouragement, we would like our children to be and become their best selves.
We try to make our children confident and curious individuals who will make the right decisions.
Given the pandemic and the subsequent working from home, we have only used nursery as childcare for our daughter.
It’s a big step for us to hire a live-in nanny but with the right person, we believe it will be beneficial for the entire family.
My husband and I need to be able to focus on work and know that our children are being well taken care of during the working day. »
– All nanny duties
– Focus on Children development
– Supervising meal and snack times
– Organising the baby’s daily schedule
– Carrying out naptime routines (when required)
– Making sure the children are always safe and happy
– Carrying out bedtime routines
– Changing nappies
– French speaking nanny
– Settled or pre-settled status (or right to work in the UK visa) needed
– Enhanced DBS check maximum one year old
– Valid first Aid certificate maximum three years old
– Original of all qualifications and certificates
– Minimum 2 years experiences with contactable references
Working hours: Monday to Friday (3 days a week from 7 am to 7 pm. 2 days a week 7 am to 9 am and then 12 pm to 7 pm) (full days 5 days a week during most school holidays)
Salary offered: £ 450 to £ 600 net per week. Also the family is open for a junior nanny £ 300 net (around £714 gross per week)
Accommodation: Own Bedroom and bathroom
Start date: Early September
Job end date: Permanent
French Nanny Agency UK ltd
Whatsapp : +447866526602