Ref: 0985, French speaking Nanny – Part-time – Live-out – Wimbledon
A lovely English family from Wimbledon are looking for a live-out Nanny to look after their 2 year old girl and 5 year old boy.
Their philosophy regarding childcare « We are a very caring and loving household but can be quite strict in regards to behavioural expectations. »
– All nanny duties
– Supervising meal and snack times
– Making sure the children are always safe and happy
– French speaker with good English.
– Settled or pre-settled status (or right to work in the UK visa) needed
– Enhanced DBS check maximum one year old
– Valid first Aid certificate maximum three years old
– Original of all qualifications and certificates
– Minimum 2 year experience with contactable references
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 3.15 pm to 6.15 pm (Additional hours during school holidays and babysitting)
Salary offered: Negotiable
Start date: October 2021
Job end date: Permanent