Recherche Nounou Française à Ealing

Bonjour! We are a friendly working family looking for a caring, nurturing and energetic French-speaking nanny. We have a spacious house and garden near 2 parks in south/central Ealing. We have two lovely little boys called Valentin and Tristan. Both very jolly and enchanting (it’s hard to be objective when it comes to one owns children!). Valentin will be just about to turn 3 when I go back to work in October, and Tristan will be 1 in November.

Since I returned to work after Valentin’s birth he has been in a nanny share with his bilingual cousins and a wonderful French nanny. He has also been going to nursery and spends one day a week with his French grandmother (my mother). He will be at home full-time with his little brother once we find the right person to look after them both! Valentin speaks both French and English, as do I.

Hours are Monday-Thursday, 8.15am-5:45pm. Start date 16th October 2023.

Duties would include:

Outings to the park and in the local area,

Fun and age-appropriate activities at home,

Attending baby groups and classes,

Keeping the children’s areas tidy (although we have cleaning help as well),

Cooking healthy, nutritious meals and snacks for the children,

Occasional babysitting would be appreciated but is not essential!

Requirements: DBS; non-smoker; experience as a nanny or childcare practitioner.

Salary likely to be approx. £13/hour net.

NB. We would like someone who is OFSTED registered or who is eligible for registration (we would cover the cost).

If interested then please apply with your CV and a short note by direct message. My written French is terrible (!) so I have written this in English but please feel free to write in French if easier.