A lovely family based in London, SW19 – Wimbledon, seeks a permanent French speaking nanny who is keen to work in a part-time live-out position Monday to Friday from 1pm till 7pm.
The nanny will care for two children aged 2 & 4 years old.
The duties include:
· Collecting the children from school.
· Looking after term.
· Supervising nap time and calm activities.
· Cooking for them.
· Arranging activities for them.
· Stimulating them in French.
· Doing all the nursery duties.
The ideal nanny will be proactive and ideally live locally.
The salary offered is £13-14 net per hour to start ideally on the 22nd of June.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.