PART-TIME LIVE IN NANNY (French or English speaking) - Bayswater, London W2
• To look after two children (boy 8 years old and girl 5 years old)
The boy has been diagnosed with ADHD (His attention span is shorter, and he can get distracted) so the nanny needs to be responsible and need to look after him carefully.
• Start date: as soon as possible.
• Location: Bayswater, London W2.
• Monday to Friday
7am to 9am: Preparing breakfast and packed lunch boxes for the children.
3.30pm to 8pm - The children come back with the bus from school. Afterschool activities, playdates, etc. These hours include 2 hours per day for cooking for the children / light housekeeping related to the children (laundry for example) and preparing activities for them.
• Salary: £450 net per week.
• The nanny will travel with the family (a few weeks per year)
• Language requirements: French or English speaking.
• Live-in position - Own bedroom with separate bathroom.
• The family is looking for someone enthusiastic, proactive, and patient.