PART/FULL TIME LIVE-OUT NANNY (FRENCH or English SPEAKING) - 35 hours - Shepherd's Bush, London W12

PART/FULL TIME LIVE-OUT NANNY (FRENCH or English SPEAKING) - 35 hours - Shepherd’s Bush, London W12

• To look after one girl, 9 years old. She goes to Jeannine Manuel school.

• Location: Shepherd’s Bush, London W12. - Start date: September 2022

• Working days and hours: Monday to Friday from 12pm to 7pm (35h/week)

• Hourly rate: £13-£15 net per hour. (£455-525 net/week - up to £2275 per month)

• Language requirements: French (and able to communicate in English) or English speaking

• French family.

• The family has a small dog, the candidate will need to walk the dog during the day - The family is looking for someone dynamic, creative, smiley, fun, and autonomous. Someone who will be like a big sister for the 9 years old girl.

• Main duties: Help the child with homework, prepare dinner for her, play with her, walk the dog (small dog).

Bonus if the candidate can do a little of light housekeeping for the family too (putting things in order, dishwasher) but it isn’t a deal breaker

1 « J'aime »

Bonjour,

Je suis française, j’ai 20 ans et je viens d’être diplômée d’une double licence anglais – espagnol. J’aimerais partir en Angleterre l’année prochaine pour améliorer mon anglais. J’ai vu votre annonce qui m’intéresse vraiment beaucoup (surtout parce que j’aime m’occuper des enfants). Est-elle toujours disponible ? Le travail commencerait en septembre 2022 et se terminerait quand ?

Cordialement
LAVERDANT Maud

Hello,

I am French, I am 20 years old and I have just graduated from a double degree in English and Spanish. I would like to go to England next year to improve my English. I have seen your advertisement and I am really interested in it (I like taking care of children). Is it still available? The job would start in September 2022 ? When would it end?

Sincerely
LAVERDANT Maud

1 « J'aime »

Bonjour Maud,

merci pour votre message. Avez vous le visa pour venir travailler a Londres?

Bonne journee!
French Nanny London

J’ai un passeport mais pas encore de visa, il faut que j’en fasse faire un!

Cordialement
LAVERDANT Maud

1 « J'aime »

L’annonce est-elle toujours libre?

1 « J'aime »

Merci Maud de nous envoyer votre candidature a contact.nannies@french-nanny.com.

Cordialement,
French Nanny London

Hello, I allow myself to contact you because I am very interested in your offer, I introduce myself Soukaina I am 29 years old, I am French. I have a Bachelor in Marketing but currently I want to improve my English that’s why I want to live in London. I speak English but school. I love children very much, I have looked after children for 4 years. I know perfectly well how to behave with children. I know how to do household chores and also cook, I am a nice person who likes to work and respectful and really I need this job. I am available for further questions if you wish. Thank you

1 « J'aime »

Bonjour Soukaina,

Nous vous remercions de l’interet que vous portez a notre agence.

Pourriez-vous nous envoyer votre CV a l’adresse mail suivante s’il vous plait ? : contact.nannies@french-nanny.com

Nous vous contacterons par la suite afin de discuter de votre recherche.

Bonne journee,

Cordialement,

Camille

French Nanny London