Managing director UK / US
- based in London, EC2
- starting date : as soon as possible / January
- MUST have a right to work in the UK
Salary 35k-40k depending on experience
The job :
Atelier Graphiplus is a French agency created in 1993 that specialises in all creative services primarily for luxury clients.
From calligraphy to digital drawings, engraving or even live embroidery, we have become in over 20 years artisans of high end communication for luxury houses.
We work with Chanel, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Fendi and many others.
To know more have a look at our website graphiplus.net and instagram latelier.graphiplus.
This role is very hands on and diverse :
- project management : budget, recruiting of the artists, planning and sometimes training.
- company management : Turnover, weekly reporting.
- business development : grow the current client accounts, phoning to find new clients, client meetings to grow accounts or create new ones, networking events (cocktails, breakfast, shows, etc).
- competitive intelligence : keep up with our client’s news and offer relevant services, keep up with the latest trends in arts and keep an eye on the competition.
- day off on your birthday
- company phone
- work from home whenever you like
- yearly bonus depending on your results
- company health insurance
- networking events
Your profile :
You hold at least a Bachelor degree in business / related field (+2 years of experience in relevant field) OR you have at least 5 years of relevant experience (mainly project management / account management position).
You speak fluent English and are comfortable copywriting in English.
You enjoy negotiating, nurturing a relationship with your clients and finding solutions in challenging situations. You are first and foremost a people person.
You present well and confidently, are dynamic and understand the luxury sector’s expectations. Times like Christmas, Fashion week and the main holidays can be hectic so good self control, ability to anticipate and to remain calm are crucial.
You are creative and have a genuine interest for fashion and the arts.
You are good with numbers and have excellent business acumen.
You will be alone handling the UK/US office at first, with the support of the French Office, therefore you need to show exceptional autonomy and motivation for this position.
If you are thriving in a dynamic and challenging environment, love aesthetic products, beautiful materials and most of all people, then this is the job for you!
Are an asset but not necessary :
- Fluent or conversational French
- Other language a plus
- Knowledge of image editing softwares like Photoshop or Gimp
- Experience in social media marketing
- Regular practice or strong taste for a relevant art form : drawing, origami, calligraphy, etc.
Reference ID: MDUKUS2022
Expected start date: 03/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year