Lovely room in Parsons green

We have a lovely room available in our beautiful flat in Parsons Green. The room is available the 15th of June. Viewings are on evening the week

The room has high ceilings and is in great condition. It comes fully furnished with a double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
The flat is on Fulham Road/Munster Road and has fantastic transport links, with Parsons Green station close by (8 minutes walk) and a bus stop with 24-hour buses (414, 14) right in front of the flat. Fulham Broadway station is a 20 minutes walk and it’s only 15 Minutes to Putney Bridge and the Thames. The location is really lovely and very convenient – supermarkets, pharmacies, pubs, restaurants, cafes, dry cleaners etc. are all very close.

The flat comprises three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large kitchen/living room and storage space where we keep our suitcases etc. It is fully furnished including all electrical appliances such as oven, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, vacuum cleaner etc. The rent is £584/month and bills are around £118/month (which includes everything: Gas, Electricity, Water, council tax, internet and a cleaner who comes every other week).

We are two friendly working professionals: my lovely flatmate Hanna works as HR advisor and my name is Marie-Anne and I work as a business strategy manager for a laboratory. Our flatmate Alize is moving in with her family and therefore leaving us. We are looking for a nice working professional (30 years old), (no students, no couples) who is as considerate, very clean (!) and tidy as we are. We enjoy nice chats in the kitchen but are both busy with our own lives and work a lot. We don’t use the flat for big parties but keep it rather quiet. We make sure the flat is clean and tidy all the time but we also have a cleaner who comes every other week for the common areas. I have my own bathroom so you would be sharing the bathroom with Hanna.

If you are interested, please tell us a bit about yourself, such as your occupation, age etc and we can arrange a viewing! The room will be available as of June 15th .

Please contact me by private méssage